The organizer of Budapest Cleaning Show is Hungarian Cleaning-technology Association (MATISZ), what is a professional association in classical terms. It provides professional rights protection, coordination, professional representation for companies working in cleaning sector.
The association’s most relevant field of activities are:
- Developing and carrying out professional policies. Constantly informing the profession and partners of cleaning-technology about the concerning changes and novelties with newsletters and webpage – www.matisz.org.
- Providing forum for exchange of opinions.
- Building a connection with other professional, civil and industrial individuals, organisations and establishments.
- To improve the level of profession and professional education.
- To establish and support the cleaning-technology expert team, which helps facility owners, facility managers and property owners with a professional, high quality level service.
MATISZ regularly organises roundtable discussions and conferences, as well as bi-annual trade shows. The first exhibition (TisztaShow, or CleanShow) was held in 2016, then the second edition was in 2018 with the new name: Budapest Cleaning Show, where 51 exhibitors were present on 3500 sqm. The exhibition was attended by 1500 professional visitors.